Tuesday, September 21, 2010

64 Impala Floor Pan replacement

Posted by King Carl-15/06/10 at 08: 06 pm

I've worked hard, replacing the word pan in my 64 Impala, and shot video of the whole thing. so far, I have 2 hours from floor pan replacement shots that a lot of detail about how to capture you get the job done.


I spent a fair amount of time capturing the details on how I got most of the problems.Some of them expected I come across and I do not share. I'm not going to spilled the beans just yet. When I'm done with the production equipment, I will post some small segments on the website, but I the great stuff to make a reservation for a DVD I'll out with its soming in the fall.


I've been thinking a lot in trying to make sure that I will not be able to use in the process of doing the replacement of the floor pan that would be a big costs for the average person.After all, the idea here is to show how someone can do a good job without a lot of expensive tools and equipment. This meant that I have more time to the floor pan replacement done because I resisted the urge to withdraw from the air and the torches.


I also made use of a few techniques that I picked out some of the metal video DVDs also. It's not hard, and I explain what I do when I the metal work.


Here's an excerpt that play in Windows Media Player.


Stay tuned for this fall.


In the meantime, if you are planning the replacement of a floor pan do it yourself, you can use the Metal Shaping DVD by clicking on one of the tools for Fournier banners or the Smartflix DVD rentals page on the website Impala Project.You'll pick up some useful skills.


I am not an expert. what you see in the next floor pan replacement DVD when it's done will show you what I did on my first try after watching the Metal Shaping DVD.


Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment